Burton Audex Bluetooth Jacket

Discussion in 'Bluetooth' started by Wulfgar, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Wulfgar

Wulfgar New Member

I bought a burton jacket two years ago with bluetooth , to stereo speakers, a mic and a control unit with the ability to link your bluetooth devices to it..i've been using my pre with it now, and it takes calls, caller id, plays all my music on my sony walkman mp3 player and ipod plus the music that streams via blutooth from the pre....also has a headset port so you don't blast people out of the supermarket line and for private phone calls..it is totally rad, then i found out they discontinued them last year!...check out the web look up burton audex jackets...well worth the money....!

wulfgar!
    bluetooth and bluray junky!

2. baitntackle

baitntackle New Member

I wanted one but couldn't find a shop that had it :-( awesome to hear they work well. you ride?

3. Wulfgar

Wulfgar New Member

Yeah Bait...i have been riding since 87...i love it i have always purchased Burton products only...but to be honest i haven't been able to ride, three years ago i wrecked three disc's in my lower back at work...so finally after three years i'm going to get surgery and hopefully get back to doing some things i love to do....boarding, surfing, rock climbing..etc...i have a 53 jeff brushie, that i love, a cascade61 and burton lady on the moon... can't think of the pro riders name at the moment but i'll post is later for you gotta go tpo the barn and open up the bags...also i love airwalk boots....but then i bought burton step-ins when they first came out and they are the ****...i can't stand straping in anymore!...what about you bruh you ride..and if so what!?

4. baitntackle

baitntackle New Member

I'm a chick :) and hell yea I ride. jmy 4 yr old has a burton. I'm lookin at the new ride boards that have the new rocker core build. My other half uses the step ins. Its easier than straps but more work to control I think with the lack of binding support. The shops look at him like he's an aliean with the step ins hahaha. I told him to find the burton ducati bindings. Very light weight!

5. baitntackle

baitntackle New Member

oh and goodluck with that surgery! The mountains will be waiting for you :)

6. Wulfgar

Wulfgar New Member

sorry

it's just every body is a bruh..it's like dude to me....never stepped outta my slang so please don't take offense to it! i used to ride with reg bindings but i found i have more control with them....but the biggest problem now is they don't make them anymore so i'll have to go back straps again...and new boots blah not looking forward to another 5 to 800 buck gone.....i want to get my daughter out when i'm better also my wife boards but my daughter is 6 and is just getting to the point where she can listen well enough...lol! add me to you friends list it would be kuhl to have another chill being on here to run at the mouth with!...

namaste
    Wulfgar!

7. Wulfgar

Wulfgar New Member

i was just looking them up online again and there are a ton of them for sale still...i would if your into tech junk reall blow the money and get one....still to this date have not had a problem with mine!

much love and waves and powder to you all!
    Wulfgar