How Can I Choose What Program Icons are Displayed???

Discussion in 'Treo Pro' started by preza, Feb 19, 2010.

1. preza

preza New Member

Hello. I am a brand new Treo Pro owner after using the Centro for a year and a Zire for several years. I knew the phone was a WiMo OS but was still very interested in it. After less than a week, the interface is annoying at times and seems to be a huge step backwards from Palm OS, but I'm giving it time.

Here's my biggest annoyance: How do you customize the Treo Pro to display the icons/programs that you want on the Programs screen? There are all these icons that I don't want to have to look at. With my Centro, I could create my own screen that displayed icons to only the programs I wanted to see icons for. Is this possible with WiMo 6.1?

Also, does anyone know of an app that gives you a calendar that looks/works more like the one on the Centro?

The phone itself is wonderful. Feels great. Has better signal and sound quality than the Centro. The keypad is a joy. The screen is great. Battery life is lacking. The advantage of Windows Mobile is a complete mystery to me. If Palm had made this phone with the Palm OS I think I would be in love...

Thanks for any help.