Jawbone Prime Bluetooth Headset

Discussion in 'Bluetooth' started by joek71, Sep 2, 2009.

1. joek71

joek71 New Member

The Jawbone has been consistently held up as the gold standard of Bluetooth headsets. In its latest iteration, the Jawbone Prime, Aliph has added new features that enhance the praised headset’s superior noise cancellation abilities. The Jawbone Prime now performs admirably in the face of wind noise (a major sticking point on previous versions), as well as providing decent noise cancellation even when the vibration-sensing activity sensor is not touching your skin.

http://us.jawbone.com/prime.aspx

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  2. cmeinck

cmeinck Administrator

Let's not post everything that comes from ......

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
  3. joek71

joek71 New Member

AldoJr & seraphemz please take your heads out of Chris you know what, no need to brown nose him, there are no BROWNIE points for that.

4. luvmyq9c

luvmyq9c New Member

Good retort Joe... That was funny.:011:evil_laugh

5. joek71

joek71 New Member

What am I wrong luv? They work hand in hand those two, I think they dont like me, they might be jealous of my Thanks, I really care less about the Thanks, i can give it to them if they want it. AKITAYO does the samething posts articles here, and you dont see those jumping down on him. Lately they just post nonsense comments, yesterday i posted article about how Pre take down iphone so one of them asked what date is the article from, so i said it is from today, like he is the police or i cant tell what day the article is from. Like i always say "If you have nothing smart to say, dont say anything"

6. Thunderwang

Thunderwang New Member

That might leave just the crickets.

7. luvmyq9c

luvmyq9c New Member

Both You And Akitayo do real good with the articles. I just think they like busting your chops to get you riled up.

Back on topic: I have the original JB still. I won't do anything till Pre finally gives us voice dialing. I really have my eye on the ORB that AKITAYO posted about a while back. But that doesn't street till some time next year and it's going to be pricey...

8. joek71

joek71 New Member

I like the JawBone I have JawBone 2, now looking in to getting this model, wife will kill me for spending so much money on these toys.

9. Thunderwang

Thunderwang New Member

I have a Jawbone 1, but I haven't had the need to use it in a while. I got around the wife problem by dumping her (just kidding, but I AM divorced, and she did the dumping).

10. joek71

joek71 New Member

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009