Jawbone Wireless Headset

Discussion in 'Treo Accessories' started by Geo, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Geo

Geo New Member

After a long while resisting to use earphones or a blinking wireless ear phone for my Treo, I finally gave in. I never did like the sight of a guy walking around talking to himself. besides, I do not need a headset to talk to myself...I do that quite well on my own.
    The numerous driving laws these days against 'talking and driving' has made me to make the decision and to stop putting it off.
    Passing through the Miami airport, I stopped into the airport store, it has a huge Palm sign above the front door. I purchased a Jawbone Wireless Headset. Well, it is actually a one ear unit. Wow, works great, looks cool and it even synced well with my Skype on my Mac.
    The Treo merged with the Jawbone in seconds!! As if they were made for each other.
    Now I can talk and drive in safety.
    Geo

2. blueonblackstrat

blueonblackstrat New Member

I had one, and found it to be uncomfortable... After a while it would just shut off for no reason... The sound was marginal... and like I said it was uncomfortable as all get out.. I dumped mine.

3. Geo

Geo New Member

Hey, thats too bad, cause I know its not cheaply priced. Try taking it back if the sound is no good?

I do not wear it at all times, as I said, but for the moment that I need it, it is not uncomfortable.
    Geo

4. blueonblackstrat

It's out on the freeway somewhere...not even sure if I remember where I was when I pitched it.

5. Geo

Geo New Member

Out on the highway somewhere?? That would definitely make it harder to find.

6. blueonblackstrat

Well, I recall being pretty pissed off, so I was most likely in New Jersey, New York...or somewhere in the North East.

7. stevetaz

stevetaz New Member

Not very environmentally responsible......I hope Al Gore doesn't find out!!!

:eek:hmy:

8. blueonblackstrat

Worst winter in over 20 years... scientists coming out in droves saying it was a bunch of crap.... Al is in hiding...lol

9. sfamns

sfamns New Member

i have one too and wanted it so bad and lucked up and a co-worker gave me his after one usage saying that he just didn't like earpieces. wow was i lucky!! then i wore it and hated it! does not stay on the ear well...pretty loose. not a firm secure fit. didn't want it to take my ear hostage but at least stay on if i had to bend over and pick up something or at the least if i shock my head no! not all it is cracked up to be - unless there is a way to make it fit better then i am all for it!