marketing - treo 600 parts

Discussion in 'Treo Accessories' started by treosmith, Apr 30, 2005.

1. treosmith

treosmith New Member

Do you have room for one more site?

There are plenty of sites that offer accessories and info. However, Treosmith.com offers spare parts for Treo 600 only - a dedicated site for users to get best prices for used and new parts.

Please contact us or give us a call if you know of a part or accessory that you think we should know.

Looking forward to serving you soon.

Nick
    Owner
    Treosmith Store

2. cmeinck

cmeinck Administrator

Nick-
    Do you sell replacement lids for Treo 300's??

-Chris

3. treosmith

treosmith New Member

treo 300 lids

Chris,
    Unfortunately, I work with Treo 600 parts only. Thanks for asking anyway.

Good luck,

Nick

p/s How about upgrading to Treo 600, eh? Cheers.

4. cmeinck

cmeinck Administrator

I have a Treo 600 and a Treo 300.. had a 180...and soon to be 650.:D

5. treosmith

treosmith New Member

Missing a Treo

Chris,
    You must get the Treo 90 to complete the Treo family line.....:) Personally, Treo 90 was my first experience of Treo's Magic!

Cheers.

6. cmeinck

cmeinck Administrator

Nick-
    Do you know where someone can find an LCD for a Treo 650? One of our forum members smashed his LCD.

-Chris

7. treosmith

treosmith New Member

Treo 650 LCD screen

Well, no luck with the LCD. User gotta call Palmone/Sprint/Verizon for replacement. Sorry... no after-market solution for Treo 650 LCD thus far. My stock for Treo 600 LCD too is zero since last month.

Cheers,
    Nick
    Treosmith Owner

8. michelle

michelle New Member

Lcd

I need to get a new LCD for my treo 600. Where can I get one?

9. ajayacharya_250

ajayacharya_250 New Member

Earpiece speaker

Hi Nick,

Please let me know how much would a Earpiece speaker cost? What about the availability/leadtime?
    Do you have screws for the Treo 600 (also would you be able to give the rubber caps that conceal the screws??

- Ajay

10. OOarjun

OOarjun New Member

treo 600 sim tray?

Nick,
    I really need a treo 600 sim tray/sim card holder. any ideas on where I can get this little plastic thing that has put my life at standstill?

thanks,
    Arjun

11. WereRat

WereRat New Member

Need parts for my used treo 600

hey all... hoping that someone can help me with this SMALL problem that i am having... just picked up a used treo 600, didnt come with anything, but finding the right accessories hasnt proved a problem until i ordered the new battery... thought i would be hard wired like a cordless battery, but turns out they are not and the wire harness that connects the battery to the board is a seperate piece unto itself...
    SO....
    here in rests my question...

does ANYONE have a spare or no where i can purchase the wire harness, to connect the battery to the board in the treo 600??!!

thanks!!!!!!!!!

12. ajayacharya_250

ajayacharya_250 New Member

Hi Arjun.

Let me know where you are based... in India??? I can help you get one.....
    Ajay

13. Web-Media

Web-Media New Member

So... this is my first news post since i have been on your very nice Forum. I'm an italian reader and I liked this forum entry the most though, the way you said it was just amazing! :D

Regards.
    Michele