Messaging /Buddies Always Signing In????

Discussion in 'Palm webOS' started by Shaun0207, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Shaun0207

Shaun0207 New Member

Anybody else having the an issue with the Instant Message/Chat always signing in? Some days its fine and then the next thing you it says Signing In and stays that way for days.

Any ideas?

2. aveksler

aveksler New Member

i've seen this. May be related to a wifi. Are you at home when this is happens?

3. Shaun0207

Shaun0207 New Member

happens at home and work

4. biglew27

biglew27 New Member

I have this happen. Best I can come up with is being logged in to YIM on another device / computer. Happens to me every time my computer is logged on, but rarely, if ever, if my pc is signed out of chat. I've kind of just trained myself to not have both on at the same time.

Ironically, it seems to be isolated to YIM and not AIM.

5. aveksler

aveksler New Member

don't think it has anything to do with yim. I only have 2 gtalk clients on a single pc and that it. It does however has to do with your wifi in and out of service.

I see it happens when my wireless becomes stupid and desides to re-establish connection. The next thing I see all my buddies are getting online. Same happens on my phone since I have my IM always connected

6. Shaun0207

Shaun0207 New Member

That could be it as well. I keep my Wifi turned on. I can use it at work,but when I get home I have it so it can auto connect to my nextwork and use The Missing Sych. So you think Wifi is the issue? Yesterday I kept having the issues and I logged out of Yahoo chat on my computer and it contued to say signing it

7. Shaun0207

Shaun0207 New Member

I agree. I dont have any problems with my Gmail account signing in. Just yahoo