Official webOS 1.1.0 Thread

Discussion in 'Palm webOS' started by sonso, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Honda Hater

Honda Hater New Member

my pre will NOT sync with iTunes 8.2.1.6. I have it plugged in right now in media sync mode and it's not showing in itunes at all!! Very irritating!!

As for everything else....it works great!! Another awesome update!! Especially when opening the photo album within the camera.....wayyyyyy faster!!!

EDIT: After turning off and restarting the phone and restarting my computer (I have Windows 7 RC) it syncs fine in iTunes. :D yay!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  2. RobDell09

RobDell09 New Member

Anyone notice that "Too Many Cards" message has changed to:

"Remove cards to free memory"

And an icon shows up at the bottom of the screen like a Txt Message or Email icon

3. PCS

PCS New Member

what about fwd messaging ?

4. ENJYLFE

ENJYLFE New Member

PCS... I'm curious about that as well. I would like to get txt message forwarding soon. I imagine that this would/should be a very simple fix. It's difficult to believe that Palm would overlook this feature?

5. preViously

preViously New Member

Yes.... the lower volume / tone sounds are really a problem for me. I already had a difficult time hearing them.

6. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Were we able to move the phone app off the quick launch bar before or is that new?

7. RanGT

RanGT New Member

Thats always been there. You could have an empty quick launch bar if you wanted. The menu launcher just moves to the center so that would always be there.

8. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Got it, wasn't sure if it was new or not.