Official webOS 1.1.0 Thread

Discussion in 'Palm webOS' started by sonso, Jul 23, 2009.

1. prerookie

prerookie New Member

slower. i dont even see my email accounts now. not all that happy this morning.

2. bldgengineer

bldgengineer New Member

Anybody else see that clock now does landscape mode? Maybe it was doing before but this is the first time I've noticed it

3. monkee82

monkee82 New Member

Prerookie: after update installed, I powercycled (turn off for bout a min or 3) and it made a difference in the speed and smoothness of my phone.

4. monkee82

monkee82 New Member

I'm very pleased with this update, especially the facebook syncing properly part. Just yesterday I hadta remove and readd (and in some cases relink) just to get my new fb friends to show, and now my friend I added a lil bit ago is already showing on my phone :-D

5. mwarez

mwarez New Member

I really like how it now quickly highlights links when you press on it

6. prerookie

prerookie New Member

Thanks. I did that and it worked again. But I'll be damned if I am going to single swipe each email I want to delete. For the love of god PLEASE make this easier to remove texts and emails in bulk PALM PLease!

7. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

Are you trying to delete all text except one from a contact?
    In the main messaging screen swipe the entire conversation.

8. prerookie

prerookie New Member

Yeah the text isn't a big deal but the email is. I don't want to have to swipe each one there should be a way to highlight them all or delete all.

9. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

It's not all bubble gum and candy.

If somebody told me Pandora could slow the phone even more I'd say "no way" but my Pre locked up for a bit before t would respond even with the center button. I did find the space bar pauses Pandora and that seemed to kinda bring it around.

10. soccerbudd

soccerbudd New Member

Wah! I'm getting an "unable to connect" error. :( I'm even on WiFi!

11. cmeinck

cmeinck Administrator

Now that we've corralled all the webOS 1.1.0 discussions into one thread, please feel free to create "breakout topics" with the Palm webOS forum. This is for a specific issue? For example, Where app not working in webOS 1.1.0 or something along those lines.

General discussion regarding the update can/should still remain here. BTW, I'm sure we'll have someone create a new topic later today, tomorrow about how the new 1.1.0 Update is available.:dft005:frazzled Please help out by referring this member(s) to the existing, proper forum.

Thanks!

-Chris

12. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

Anybody notice the "screen off to charge" bug is fixed.
    It's started charging instantly everytime it's been plugged in car, wall and computer.

13. whochrisporter

whochrisporter New Member

Looks like theres also a feature in the photos where you can upload straight to facebook without using email/mms. Using it now to see how fast it works...

14. seraphemz

seraphemz New Member

thats always been there. The email just let you add a comment...

15. RanGT

RanGT New Member

sorry, that and photobucket were there before. This way is nice but doesn't let you add caption which can now be done when you email to your FB email/code they give you.

16. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

Nope. Screejoff bug still there and even worst it stops charging sometimes when plugged in ):

17. seraphemz

seraphemz New Member

WOW... i just notced something really cool. Didnt see someone mention it.

I hit the back button on my browser and it faded to the last page... didnt have to LOAD.. it just faded into it !!! anyone else see this?

Edit... scratch that... bummer. I guess its only from the launcher to the first web page...

18. BuffaloSoldier63

BuffaloSoldier63 New Member

RockNRollHax is still working for me.

19. youngzayiles

youngzayiles New Member

Dont really use much geared toward the update but I love how youtube now keeps the search feature up there... That was getting on my nerves at first always having to back up to the original page to search.. NFL app is also the bomb too.. GO 49ers!!

20. BLunTs

BLunTs New Member

New update is awesome. The phone seems smoother.

By far Im most excited about the NFL mobile app.

GO GIANTS!!!