Pre & JAWBONE 2?

Discussion in 'Bluetooth' started by joek71, Aug 5, 2009.

1. joek71

joek71 New Member

Hi guys

I am using the JawBone 2 with my pre, i noticed that when i call the pre uses the JawBone 2 but when I get incoming call it doesnt start the JAwBone automatically I have start it from the drop down, is this a bug or is this the way Pre designed it? Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

2. luvmyq9c

luvmyq9c New Member

:dft006:upset Dude not fun...

I'm using the original jawbone and it works great going to my headset.

3. joek71

joek71 New Member

it works great also if i am making outbound call, have no problems but when getting in bound thats is a little problem

4. luvmyq9c

luvmyq9c New Member

I receive my incoming calls as well on it. The only problem that I kinda have is that i can't walk as far as I could when I have it connected to my old q9c:dft006:upset But other than that incoming and outgoing work just fine. Did you try to delete it and re sync?:dft002:eys_open

5. biggreenthunder

biggreenthunder New Member

I have a motorola bluetooth headset & have the same problem. I can make outbound calls with it, but it doesn't automatically pick up incoming calls to my headset.

6. nycwbyfan

nycwbyfan New Member

I use the Jawbone 2 and my pre... I havent noticed that problem that you speak of at all. Its worked pretty good for me, maybe you should resync and see if that clears it up?

7. joek71

joek71 New Member

nycwbyfan so when you get a coming in call and your bluetooth is on it will automatically turn on your bluetooth?

8. biggreenthunder

biggreenthunder New Member

Nope. Resyncing doesn't help. Already tried that before this thread.

9. nycwbyfan

nycwbyfan New Member

Sorry, had forgotten about this post! Yes, an incoming call with my Jawbone 2, will ring on my phone and in the earpiece as well...

I can answer the call on the phone or with the jawbone and it will get transferred to the bluetooth

10. joek71

joek71 New Member

If you answer the phone via pre will the jawbaone 2 turn on? or do you press the button on the jawbone to answer?

11. nycwbyfan

nycwbyfan New Member

Yes to both...I called my cell from the office and answered both ways

12. joek71

joek71 New Member

Well for when i have bluetooth enabled and i get coming call and i answer with the pre i then have to manually tap the icon bottom left cornet and select bluethooth