WebOS/Zune Sync

Discussion in 'Future webOS Devices' started by mannymendez25, Apr 8, 2010.

1. mannymendez25

mannymendez25 New Member

I think it would be really cool if WebOS would sync with the Zune software. Most WebOS users are anti Apple and the Zune software is a great alternative to that crappy iTunes software.

2. Shaun0207

Shaun0207 New Member

Would love for this happen. I have a Pre, a 80GB Zune and 32GB Zune HD. But I use a Macbook Air. lol. So I'm not that anti- Apple.

3. mannymendez25

mannymendez25 New Member

I think the Zune software is far more superior that iTunes. I have a Zune 30 and a Zune 32HD. My son has a Zune 16HD, my daughter has a Zune 4 and my wife has a Zune 80.

I love my Pre but believe once the new Windows Mobile 7 is released, I might switch over unless Palm comes out with something new and innovative.

Windows Mobile 7 is going to have Zune and Xbox Live built-in which is why I am considering in leaving Palm.

4. Shaun0207

Shaun0207 New Member

Actually I was thinking the samething once Windows Mobile 7 is released. Also considering the iPhone or the Evo since Sprint is getting both of them. My boys have 16GB Zune HD's, my daughter has a 30GB Zune and my wife has the Zune 80GB too.