What Does Your Username Mean?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lulugirl896, Oct 30, 2005.

1. uncpmatt

uncpmatt New Member

My name is Matt.
    I graduated from the University of North Carolina at Pembroke.
    :yawn:

2. defcon5

defcon5 New Member

3. myclub69

myclub69 New Member

myclub69

when i was a lot younger, i thought, "if i ever win the lotery, i will would like to own a night club." the 69 is not the yr i was born haha but rather the meaning of equality *rolls eyes

4. skraz

skraz New Member

Made it up like 9 years ago.

5. AKITAYO

AKITAYO New Member

Means?

Or are just random letters?

6. mvpsanto

mvpsanto New Member

mines is mvpsanto mvp: Most Valuable Player and Santo is my name :) i use this username for everything!!! since i was 14 lol im 19 now

7. AKITAYO

AKITAYO New Member

SANTO is his first name in Spanish and it means SAINT in English

8. mvpsanto

mvpsanto New Member

Exactly Lol thanks for pointing that out AKITAYO:laugh3:

And oh yeah it's also my brothers and fathers first name which kinda sucked when me and my brother went to school togetheir

9. GhostWalker

GhostWalker New Member

Mine was my flightdeck call sign when communicating to Flight Deck control on board the USS Carl Vinson Aircraft Carrier CVN 70. I was a PC and powerplant mechanic.

10. skraz

skraz New Member

Just random letters. I did a google search a while ago, before I started using it heavily, and I noticed it on a few Spanish language forums, so maybe it's something is Spanish? Don't think so, though.

11. AKITAYO

AKITAYO New Member

No I donĀ“t think is a word in spanish Maybe a feeling expresion of someone or a word contraction.

But is OK and great because is unusual Best

12. mctld

mctld New Member

Great Posts!

My actual initials are TLD.

In college, a goofy friend of mine said my initials sounded like a McDonald's sandwich, and of course he yelled his revelation across the quad, so I became mctld to everyone in earshot!

It would stick with me for the next 4 years (took me 4.5 yrs. to finish) so I just chose to embrace it.

13. mcmookie725

mcmookie725 New Member

This has been my username for as long as I've been interwebbing. It's a combo of my last name, nickname and birthday.

14. grlinthmoon

grlinthmoon New Member

i only took a year of spanish, but i think YOAMOMIBUENASUERTEDEGANAR means "i love my good luck to win" haha i think i lost something in translation

15. AKITAYO

AKITAYO New Member

I LOVE MY GOOD LUCK OF WINNING

Is confident of winning all the time

16. lsu86

lsu86 New Member

It means geaux tigers!

17. thegunguru

thegunguru New Member

well i think my username explains itself. Im big into firearms. Whether it be just having fun at the range, or competitions

18. chocvanilla

chocvanilla New Member

My hubby is white and I am black, we even had Chocvanilla on the front our Mustang. It is I guess our trademark now

19. knightgolf01

knightgolf01 New Member

Mine comes from college. Our mascot was a knight and I played golf there. the 01 was my graduating year.

20. djdisturbed

djdisturbed New Member

mine is my stage name.....