Starting later today, we are kicking off the everythingpre Summer of Palm Cases, where all throughout the summer we’ll offer our readers a chance to win an Palm Pre or Palm Pixi case of their choice from the everythingpre Store*. Each week, we’ll provide details on how you can enter. On the following dates, we’ll announce one winner and then it starts up again until the end of the summer. You can enter all of the contests to improve your chances to win.
The fun starts later today as we’ll provide details on how to enter week #1. Summer of Palm Cases ends on August 26th. Contest winners will be announced on the following dates:
Week 1: July 29th
Week 2: August 12th
Week 3: August 26th
The best way to enter is to keep your eyes peeled on our blog. We’ll also update this post with links to each of the contests once they go live. Keeping track of everythingpre is all made very easy by following @everythingpre on Twitter, liking us on Facebook or subscribing to our RSS feed. Remember, later today will be the start of the Summer of Palm Cases here at everythingpre. Break out your long board, cold beverages and swim trunks. The contest waves will last all summer long here at your favorite destination for all things Palm.
The Summer of Palm Cases is sponsored by everythingpre. Full contest rules and regulations after the break.
Summer of Cases Rules and Regulations
- *Case must be priced lower than $29.99.
- everythingpre cannot guarantee stock of a particular case. If a case is not in stock, the winner can elect to wait for the case of his/her choice or select a replacement.
- All cases must be from the everythingpre Store located at http://store.everythingwebos.com
- ELIGIBILITY: You must be eighteen or over to enter and win, and a legal resident of, and currently living in the United States.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: By entering this Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and agree to release the Sponsors and Administrators, and their employees, officers, agents and directors (the Sponsors and Administrators, and such others, collectively, the Released Parties
- Everythingpre is in no way associated with Palm and/or HP.
- Pre is a registered trademark of Palm, a subsidiary of HP, Inc.