Any essential software?

Discussion in 'Centro Software' started by empyre.01d2, Nov 12, 2007.

1. empyre.01d2

empyre.01d2 New Member

Is there any essential software for the Centro that I should check out? This is my first phone that is capable of more than just the basics.

Thank you!

P.S. - has anyone had any luck downloaded a flash / shockwave player? Does the Centro even support the filetype?

2. sarahjane936

sarahjane936 New Member

I just got my Centro today, but I had a Treo 650 for several years (before a horrible Moto Q experience). The program I found most useful before was Butler. I plan to load in on my Centro today! I used a skin for my calendar and task list before, I think it was Agendus, but will probably look and see which program I like better before loaded that one again. I also liked mRing (by MotionApps) to manage my ringtones.
    Hope this helps.

3. empyre.01d2

empyre.01d2 New Member

I googled Butler but was unable to find anything. Do you have a link or description?

Thanks again Sarah!

4. sarahjane936

sarahjane936 New Member

5. Stillrockin

Stillrockin Smart Phone Idiot

I would recommend Chatteremail if your a heavy email user. The guy who developed it was hired by Palm and its now sold on Palm's web site. For push email, it rocks!

6. empyre.01d2

empyre.01d2 New Member

Thanks for the suggestion!

7. Agandara

Agandara New Member

add the new software

When you try to add new software that you downloaded to the computer and loaded through hotsync...where do you find the applications- such as skin revolt?

8. blueonblackstrat

blueonblackstrat New Member

If you are unhappy with the volume of the ring tone, I might suggest looking into volume care. I tried the other product available, and it wasn't to my phones liking...Not to mention, the volume care works so much better.