iPhone scroll

Discussion in 'Treo 600' started by xxburnoutxx24, Sep 19, 2007.

1. xxburnoutxx24

xxburnoutxx24 New Member

does anyone know a good app for the treo to make it scroll like an iphone?

2. xxburnoutxx24

xxburnoutxx24 New Member

I have gotten many views but please comment, is there one in the making, and or is it a good idea.

3. stevetaz

stevetaz New Member

What can we say? Maybe this means no one knows of software like that. Given Apple's attitude about protecting their copywrites if there was software like that Apple would be sending cease and desist letters.

As a matter of fact I think right around the time the iPhone was released or just before, someone did post a hack that gave the Treo an iPhone look, but shortly after the site was taken down and the software disappeared.

There was also one skin that gives the look of the iPhone screen, but I don't think it has all the functionality. It is a free app called iPhoney, but I am not sure if it can be found any more. Do a Google search and you will find info about it.

Good luck.

SteveTaz

4. xxburnoutxx24

xxburnoutxx24 New Member

Yes i do know and have iphony but its completely blieveable except the scroll

I also do not belive apple could copyright a scroll technique, Or could they

Any ways all im asking is if there are any program writers/hackers please try i think it would change the treo world lol

5. Target

Target New Member

I have the xPhone skin on zLauncher, but not that fancy scroll. A dude in the office has an iPhone and its fun to play with, but I would suspect after playing with it, that the scroll would spin farther than I would want it too. A big hassle.

Target

6. ptboy

ptboy New Member

You Bet I do!

Google the following for a great program that acts just like the Iphone scrolling feature for all your contacts. It also sends out messages and e-mail with just one click. This is a wonderful program...I bought it for just $15.00 to get all of the advanced features including skins and other nicre options. You can also download for free if you just want the basics. Let me know if you need help once you try this program?

2cool4U is the programs name. Product Support: metaview@web.de

7. drek22

drek22 New Member

NO i don't know any software that can help you.Sorry.

8. ptboy

ptboy New Member

I do!

I have the software program that someone else asked for! See my thread below...

Ptboy