my last question in this series..lol

Discussion in 'Treo 650' started by jhowle, Dec 27, 2006.

1. jhowle

jhowle New Member

what are the number of posts required to make the icon change under your name. from member to hobbiest etc etc. i would like to know what they all are

2. jreagles16

jreagles16 New Member

Well hobbiest I think is 25 then it is enthusiast which is up to 100 then I think it is zealot. after that I don't know. Maybe BEN can tell us or the Moderators?

3. jhowle

jhowle New Member

hmm, this is cool cause i have been on other that you have to posts thousands of threads and replies to up one level. it kinda sucked

4. plunker

plunker New Member

I think I am next to zealot. The number of posts is listed under the rank. Now get in line boys!!

5. jhowle

jhowle New Member

How Many More Do I Have To Do Before I Step To The Second Star

6. benjie

benjie New Member

Offer him a tip. Ben

7. plunker

plunker New Member

Just keep posting Dumb questions and you will get your sign ugh I mean star.:laugh3: Just kidding. I did not realized I had so many posts. I still have alot of questions....

8. cmeinck

cmeinck Administrator

Here are the levels...

Attached Files:

9. jreagles16

jreagles16 New Member

holy cow....I have a long road ahead of me.

10. HeroIgnored

HeroIgnored New Member

Heh, probably because by the time you get that far you've proven enough merit to go beyond even that :) Not that I know the policies on moderation, but I've never seen a guru either.

11. jreagles16

jreagles16 New Member

I think plunker will be the first guru. (In about a month) Unless I'm missing some people. Sorry if I am.

12. jhowle

jhowle New Member

this is going to take forever..lol

13. plunker

plunker New Member

Mr. Guru to you guys...except to all the guys who know more than me...wait that is almost everyone here!! I guess Guru will do just fine.

14. Kreth

Kreth Moderator

Ok, Newbie---er, Guru. :tounge:

15. Stillrockin

Stillrockin Smart Phone Idiot

BTW, once you reach Guru, Chris gives you $5000 worth a free merch from the ET store, and you get a 10 day All expenses paid vacation on his private ET Jet, to any ET Hotel on Seven Continents. During your stay, you can partake in ET seminars such as how to install an application on a Treo, how to set up a Treo to send and receive gmail, how to install a movie on your Treo, and other items that we have all asked and have seen asked again, and again, and again . . Upon returning you are now qualified to be an ET Mod!

And thats when the perks really get sweet!:cool: Gotta run, as Chris got all mods Cowboy tickets and his private plane is picking me up in just a few minutes to fly me to Dallas. You don't know how great it is to watch those Cowboys from the ET Skybox!

16. Stillrockin

Stillrockin Smart Phone Idiot

I think its Ed Colligan's last news conference!

17. Cola Man

Cola Man New Member

maybe ill just go to a bunch of old threads and make random posts in them.. of course that would bring them to the top of the thing making me look like a desperate idiot.. lol

18. Kreth

Kreth Moderator

Yes, I saw them the other day, but I was on my way out the door, so I didn't get a chance to respond. Have you created the virtual com port on the PC side?
    Actually it's a self-help video on dealing with depression specifically tailored for Cowboys fans. :tounge:

19. plunker

plunker New Member

Come on lay of the cowboys! It s not like I pull for the Vikings...sorry Chris.

Port created on the pc side??? If you are talking about bluetooth syncing, yes I have it set to sync my home computer with the cable/cradle to sync my work computer. I did get the other phones to send info to each other just not the treo. Maybe different format...but the palm site states pics are jpeg so I am not sure why they don't send.

20. plunker

plunker New Member

Hey guys what is up with the number of posts?? Mine is stuck on the same number. I have looked at a couple of other members and therir number is the same too.

Is Chris holding out on the plane ride and tickets???