Need help with Bluetooth!!! (HELP!!)

Discussion in 'Treo 750' started by jsbihn, Jun 20, 2009.

1. jsbihn

jsbihn New Member

Hello all,
    I was wondering if you can help me out with my treo 750 blue tooth. for some reason when i try to get it to recognize my blue tooth devices it wont, i called att and got a new unit sent to me and sure enough again the new unit cant recognize any blue tooth devices. it searches for them but in the end says they arent there. i have tried turning both units on and off, waiting a while to see if the signal is sent, and even placed then next to each other with no cases on, i am sure there are other things i have tried with no luck.

this has happen 3 times already with 3 different bluetooth devices with at least 3 different treo 750s

please help!

2. tholmes

tholmes New Member

I'm having the same problem with a device I purchased. Its the jabra bt2020. Was this one of your devices you tried?

Tracy

3. jsbihn

jsbihn New Member

the one i had problems with was the jabra bt3030 (the dog tag)
    now i could once in a while get my motorola stereo headset to work, but the jabra has some problems sync'ing

4. Tubaryan12

Tubaryan12 New Member

Have you tried this: Make sure that the bluetooth device (headset) is not currently connected to any other device. Clear the other bluetooth devices from the palm. Then try to reconnect. Lastly.....make sure that the bluetooth is turned on in the wireless manager. I've forgotten this more times than I would like to admit. :embarassed:

5. amore

amore New Member

I bought a Motorola H710 bluetooth headset. I can hear the other party, but they don't hear me. I tried it with another Treo 750 and the same thing happens. The headset works with other cell phones. Is there any way to make it work with the 750? (Motorola H500 works well but sound is very poor)
    If not, which bluetooth headset works well with the 750 and has clear sound?

6. Tubaryan12

Tubaryan12 New Member

I'm glad you posted. I was going to buy a H710. Now I have to rethink this.