Treo 600 unlock software

Discussion in 'Treo 600' started by ferwoods53, Nov 17, 2005.

1. beyond

beyond New Member

treo 600 software plsssssssss

treo 600 software plsssssssss could you send me the software pls.

2. Robin24k

Robin24k New Member

Of course, check your PMs! :)

3. 2 Bunny

2 Bunny New Member

You need to specify that this isn't for cdma phones, because this caused me to make an unnecessary purchase.

- 2 Bunny

4. Robin24k

Robin24k New Member

I didn't do anything...plus, I'm not a moderator here, so I cannot modify the first post to be more clear (in my thread on another forum, I have specifically said that CDMA devices won't work).

A note for everybody: If you would like to get the patch faster, please see my thread on mytreo.net. I do not check here as often, so please post there if you have an account!

http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php?topic=63240.0

5. 2 Bunny

2 Bunny New Member

Well, at that time (9-10 months ago), I looked through pretty much every page in the thread. Nobody said anything about CDMA not being unlockable (which it is - I've seen it done with a Treo 300 on other sites).

Just to let you know.

- 2 Bunny

PS: You've got a Kyocera 7135?? I love that machine.

6. Robin24k

Robin24k New Member

CDMA devices can be "unlocked", but not in exactly the same way as GSM devices. Chances are, though, that you will run into problems. Either your carrier won't provision it, or features like the internet or text messaging don't work.

Yup, I used to have one. I sold it when I got my Treo 600...hehe...

7. 2 Bunny

2 Bunny New Member

If you ask me, I like the Kyo more because it has a lot of nice features like voice activated dialing, voice memos, screen drawing memos, and it just seems like it gives you more freedom.
    The 600 seems like a more phone centric design (even tho the Kyo has a numbers pad) and gives you a tighter "leash", and of course, no satisfying SNAP as you close the lid.

- 2 Bunny

8. Robin24k

Robin24k New Member

Well, my 755p has all of those features...Treo Voice Dialing comes with the Verizon 755p or Centro for free (as a download from MyPalm.com), voice memos are included (but the quality isn't too great and the files are stored in some strange format, so I used SoundRec, and now CallRec), and handwritten memos can be stored using NotePad, which I got out of a T5 simulator. :)

9. 2 Bunny

2 Bunny New Member

There you go. Palm/HandSpring Learnt their lesson.

Isn't it great when that stuff happens? I meant, for that time period, the Kyo was better. I like the screen quite a bit more.

- 2 Bunny

10. Robin24k

Robin24k New Member

Yeah, even the 600 came out, it was a tough choice for me to make. I especially liked the SD card cover (which I got back in Dec. 2007 on my 755p...) and clamshell design, which protected the screen.

11. 2 Bunny

2 Bunny New Member

Yep.

- 2 Bunny

12. Robin24k

Robin24k New Member

Have you considered a 755p or a Centro? The 7135 and 600 are both dinosaurs...haha

13. treopalm

treopalm New Member

Greetings

can you send me the unlock software for my treo 600 to the following addy Thanks kwadz
    kwadz4u@yahoo.com

14. Robin24k

Robin24k New Member

Check your PMs! :smile:

15. audiojay

audiojay New Member

If it's possible for someone to send the unlock software it would be fantastic. T-Mobile says they can't unlock my Treo 600 for some reason. It's a mere 4 years old for pete's sake.

E-mail: jyearymail@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Jay

16. Robin24k

Robin24k New Member

Of course, check your PMs! :)

17. j_wicho

j_wicho New Member

treo 600 unlock

Could you send me a code for my T-mobile treo 600 ??

Thanks

18. Robin24k

Robin24k New Member

Check your PMs! :)

19. dabudzman

dabudzman New Member

20. Robin24k

Robin24k New Member

Check your PMs! :)