Windows 7 and HotSync

Discussion in 'Treo 755p' started by CubN88510, Dec 13, 2009.

1. CubN88510

CubN88510 New Member

Hello,

Anyone cracked the code to make Windows 7 recognize a Treo755p?...and HotSync it? Installed Palm Desktop on to Windows 7 with no problem. The computer software won't allow the USB cord to recognize the Treo.

Any suggestions?

2. jamisan

jamisan New Member

Aceeca has a FREE 64-bit USB driver that works with Palm phones.

Yep, it's fixed!!! At this time the 64-bit driver is available from the saintly folks at Aceeca for free. :) As soon as I get some money (yeah, the economy just keeps on giving), I'm gonna send them a thank-you check out of my unemployment. That's how much I appreciate what these magnificent entrepreneurs have done. If the banks, insurance companies, and Wall Street had the same attitude, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in.

I am running a Treo 755p (Sprint) Office 2010 32-bit (I don't use huge files) and Windows 7 64-bit. Lo and behold after much surfing and fretting, switching machines and reconfiguring, bluetoothing and blue-swearing, I found a 64-bit USB driver that works with PalmDesktopWin62 on a Treo 755p. I installed the Palm software; plugged the phone's sync cable into the PC USB port; and manually added the new USB driver. Works like a champ. :)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011